Reestablishing public support for the principles of liberty held by the founders of the United States and the Confederate States of America.
Rebuilding respect for the Confederate States of America that preferred to leave the Union rather than abandon the principles of liberty like the Northern states was doing under Leftist influences of that day and age.
- Individuals and organizations can join. Membership in the Sons of Confederate Veterans is not required.
- Businesses, associations, and S.C.V. camps can join.
- An individual member can organize an independent Confederate Legion group and name it whatever he/she likes.
- Members are expected to follow moral standards, obey the law, and participate in the Southern Victory Campaign.
- Credit cards and checks are accepted. Credit card payments can be recurring.
- Payments are tax deductible because the S.C.V. is a 501 (c) (3) entity.
- Members receive an ID card, certificate, and access to support, and communications.
- Most of all, you get the satisfaction of knowing you’re part of the offensive!
Prong One of the campaign offensive involves direct action by the Heritage Operations Committee of the SCV
Prong Two involves direct action by individual and group members of the Confederate Legion.